Get yourself on the pre-order list using this simple form, and you'll be contacted as soon as the book is ready for order!
More information about the book:
This guidebook has been written with the geocacher in mind, but more so, with the geocacher who has friends or family who aren’t as keen about the hobby coming along to visit what I feel is one of the most beautiful and amazing places on earth that I am blessed to call home.
The 160+ pages of this book includes GC codes and insider tips for hundreds of active geocaches, lists of the top geocaches to find in a variety of categories and ratings, information on how to travel to and around the region you'd only get from a local, and details on day trips to other amazing locations outside of the Lower Mainland of BC. Add to this a variety of insights into activities and locations that would appeal to the non-geocachers (and the geocaches closest to them) and you've got an indispensable resource you'll want to have before you visit!
- Must Find Geocaches
- Top 10 High Terrain Caches & How to Get to Them
- Top 10 Puzzle or Mystery Caches
- Adventure Labs and Where to Find Them
- Where Geocaches and Attractions Overlap
- Geotours and Geocoin Challenges
- Events and Festivals
- Family-Friendly Things to Do
- Find the Most Unique Views
- Where to Hold a Meet & Greet Event
- Dangerous Plants and Animals
- Free and Discounted Stuff
- Day (& Multi-Day) Trips from Vancouver
And much, much more!